FREE Yoga Exploration, Sunday 4PM at a BCC Park at the corner of Honeysuckle and Gowan Road - Calamvale QLD 4116 ( Map: http://goo.gl/maps/AVndQ )
Develop 'rhythm of ease' - Stay calm and relaxed
Practice Yoga individually OR in a group with like minded Yoga Practitioners
Share your skills, knowledge and experiences with others OR learn from them
NOTE: This is a Yoga Exploration Group - NOT a Yoga Class
Why Do Yoga:
- Increased Happiness through Relaxation and Clarity of Mind
- Freedom of Movement through greater flexibility and balance
- Lot more Energy through better breathing and improved postures
How to do Yoga:
- Yoga Postures ( Asana) to improve strength, flexibility and balance.
- Mindful Meditation to improve focus and clarity
- Reflect, Contemplate, and Study - live in harmony with basic principles of nature
What is Yoga: Freedom from habitual and unconscious ways of living. A philosophy of gaining control of senses, and to lead a happy life full of gratitude and compassion.
It is ;
- Easy : You do it with in your own needs and limits. Expand the practice to suit your fitness level.
- Enjoyable : Do not exert or feel any discomfort. Stay relaxed
- Rewarding : Very effective to improve health, mental clarity, and general wellbeing.
Dramatic health and life style improvements with simple actions and choices based on age old proven methods of proper breathing, right postures, and living in harmony with things around us. Yoga practices increase focus on improving posture, balance, strength and relaxation.
Free yoga group practice in the interest of community health. Only gold coin donation to RSL to help pay electricity and other up keep.
We practice dynamic blend of breathing, movement, stretching, meditation, mantras and relaxation that will enable you to feel well, look great, relax, enjoy life and live in grace and gratitude.
A gentle, easy and natural method of improving overall health and quality of life
If you're feeling stiff or achy, it may be the best medicine--no headstands required. Research shows that doing a gentle yoga workout most days of the week can relieve back and arthritis pain, ramp up energy, and even temper hot flashes. And the benefits are long lasting--people reported 70% less lower-back pain 3 months after a study in which they attended a weekly yoga class and practiced at home, say researchers at West Virginia University School of Medicine. Bonus: It may also make you happier, according to research from Boston University School of Medicine. After 60 minutes of yoga, volunteers' levels of the feel-good brain chemical GABA increased by 27%
Free yoga group practice in the interest of community health. Only a gold coin donation to RSL to help pay electricity and other up keep of RSL hall.